Quantum Property Consultants are a specialist in the Residential market. Our objective is to continuously improve our approach to the sales and marketing process by bringing the latest and most innovative technologies to you as our valued client. We offer a detailed and incisive knowledge of the entire residential property sector from starter homes right through to the elite, most exclusive and prestigious properties.
Selling your property can sometimes be a particularly stressful time. Put simply, our goal is to make the selling process as stress free as possible.
To begin with we will arrange an initial consultation with you or your representative to discuss your objectives. At this meeting we will inspect the property in order to give you a market value, advise on any upgrading or repairs that may need attending to that will increase the sales price. We will discuss what timeline you have for the sales process and will then advise on the marketing campaign and what the best route to market is for your property.
As a leading property advertising agency we can offer the following:
- A sales and marketing action plan designed to suit your needs and tailored to suit your property
- A high quality professional brochure
- Professional photographer
- Coloured floor plans
- Professional Videographer
- Premium listing on daft.ie, myhome.ie, sales.ie, property.ie and all other major portals
- Access to the main international web portals for exclusive properties
- A highly visible ‘For Sale’ sign board
- Access to a very large database of potential buyers
- Qualified property consultants attend all viewings
- Viewings are accommodated in the evenings and weekends
- Security of your property is paramount
- We will keep you up to date with feedback and offers by way of phone, text or email
- We will give you a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of viewings where necessary
- We will always request a letter of offer from the proposed purchasers bank and or proof of funds should they be a cash buyer prior to an offer being accepted
- If the proposed purchasers or offerors are selling a property we will liaise directly with their Selling agent if applicable
Securing the Sale
- With over 11 years of experience we know we will negotiate the best price for your property
- On agreeing the sale we will request a deposit from the purchaser
- Both parties solicitors are then provided with the contract details by way of sales advice notes
- Then the sales process is in the hands of our solicitor although there is always further discussions on furniture, access for valuers, surveyors etc.
- In a normal sale once you get to this stage the legal or conveyancing process takes approximately 6 weeks give or take
- At this point you must start packing!